- 1. Touring and camping pitches are offered for reservation subject to being reserved in the meantime and reservation must not be assumed to be booked until an official receipt has been received. A Non Refundable Deposit of £30.00 per week per unit is required with this booking.
- 2. Advanced bookings for spring break and August Bank holiday weekends; there will be a minimum of four nights charged for.
- 3. We regret it is not possible to reserve any particular pitch. Pitches together cannot be guaranteed.
- 4. Reservations thus made are from 12:00 a.m. on the day of arrival until 12:00 a.m. on the day of departure and pitches must be vacated by this time, otherwise an extra 24 hours stay may be charged.
- 5. The hire of pitches is restricted to families only.
- 6. Dogs must be on a lead at all times whilst on the site. This rule is strictly enforced. The management retain the right to refuse permission to certain types and size of dogs. Owners are responsible for remove fouling.
- 7. A 10 Mph speed limit is enforced on the site.
- 8. Vehicles must be insured against third party risks and he driver hold a current driving licence. Children must not be allowed to sit on the dirver’s lap whilst the vehicle is moving.
- 9. No open fires shall be made on the site or the adjoining beach; portable barbecues are permitted.
- 10. Hiring frees are accepted on the understanding that these conditions are complied with, the company reserves the right to terminate permission to occupy any pitch if any of these conditions are not complied with.
- 11. refunds are not available, but credits can be given for unused nights stay.
- 12. If the reservation is not taken p by 12:00 a.m. following the due date of arrival, the arrival site will be re-let.
Check Availability Here